Still in love with Gaucho ????

Nov 7, 2007
Please tell me I'm not the only one left. I'm still in love with the Dior Gaucho. I think it's gorgeous, and have just gotten my second one. I have one tote in bone, and the mini style in olive green/kakhi.

Here in Australia we are always the last to get things... It takes a while for newer styles to arrive and catch on.

But there hasn't been anything new by Dior that I have been as drawn to.

Any other ladies out there still loving the Gaucho? :love:

I'm not a lady but I think the Gaucho is still hot!!! My mom has 2 of them and is thinking of getting one more in the new zipper tote style.

:tup: Yeah I have it in Burgundy in the tote and double saddle and still love both! I am planning to sell one to make way for new bag purchases but it's such a timeless bag that I'll keep the other one forever! It's just such a great casual bag to wear with cowboy boots. I definitely think the Gaucho will make a comeback!

Eh I fell off the wagon. I have the gaucho tote and it's just too bulky for my liking. Plus my freaking key gets stuck on everything especially when I get out of the car.

I'm carrying it now though (resting my saddle for a while) and I still get tons of compliments.

yes I have a tote in burgundy and in off white and let me tell you none of my bags got as much use ever as the burgundy tote did...not only its a fab bag but the leather is so turdy i toss and throw it around and it still looks new...I will never part with my gauchos :love:

omg the gaucho is the reason why i'm hooked on the Dior subforum always looking for a good deal !!! I saw it IRL in New York n cannot get it off my mind - its gorgeous!!! :heart:

Please tell me I'm not the only one left. I'm still in love with the Dior Gaucho. I think it's gorgeous, and have just gotten my second one. I have one tote in bone, and the mini style in olive green/kakhi.

Here in Australia we are always the last to get things... It takes a while for newer styles to arrive and catch on.

But there hasn't been anything new by Dior that I have been as drawn to.

Any other ladies out there still loving the Gaucho? :love:

I'm with you ... I still love my gaucho, I've had mine almost two years! I'm not too excited by any of the new styles coming out lately either!