Still in love with Gaucho ????

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it is beautiful!

2. ReRe more pics girl! :heart:

3. yes! i have two of them. a khaki-ish olive in the mini size and burgundy for the medium size! the mini always gets many compliments because of the cute factor. i dont really find the medium has THAT much more room than the mini, but it can hold a fair amount of stuff

4. if there's not much difference in roominess, do you recommend i get a mini? i've got a white medium and waiting for my khaki medium to arrive.:confused1:

5. i have taken pix before and answered the question w/ my comparison photos. i will reattach for you!

Attached Files:

6. #51 May 20, 2008
    Last edited: May 20, 2008
    one more pic wearing the mini gaucho

honestly for me i prefer the mini... but i am petite. what i dislike about the medium is that the middle tends to 'bend' at the top when it's held against my body. (so from a top view, it looks like > if you get what i mean) as a result it makes it difficult to get in and out of the bag at times.

Attached Files:

7. thanks so much for the pics. they're really helpful. i'm only 5 ft 2" so you modelling the mini gives me a good idea. i'm still confused though. i've got two mediums (i know what you mean about the bending in the middle) but am thinking of bidding for a black mini if they are deemed authentic. I'm just wondering if it's worth it. your burgundy looks fab though!

8. i think the mini will be good for you. i am 5'4" =)

9. i've only just discovered it!! I fell in love with this one...

[​IMG]

and i JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST GAUCHO (a burgundy double flap -- used on ebay) !!!!!!!!!! i will post pics when i get it...

oh but now i want a mini!

and an olive green one!

and one in bone!

10. I have a large zip-topped hobo in black and the mini style in olive green/kakhi.

Love, love, love them both! By far my favorite handbags!

:heart:

11. Congrats Spielberg1!

I absolutely adore my blue Double Saddle:heart:! Such a fun, edgy bag. I'm sure you will love it too.

Can't wait for the pics!

12. oh i would love the blue one too!!! and olive! and bone! ;) do you have pics up somewhere of yours?!

13. I still love my dior gaucho. I have a medium vintage white one and a denim gaucho saddle. For awhile, i've been thinking of parting w/ my medium white one but i just can't seem to bring myself to do that. i love dior!!!

14. Oh!!! CONGRATS!
    its my dream bag! :yes::heart::P

15. So so so so want one of these.
    Except I'm being difficult and want the brown leather one that came out in 2006 I think?
    I think this is a definite (but future) purchase.