Still Hot?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you think that the black Kooba Sienna is still hot? If so, do you think it will be considered stylish for a while (a classic style)? I am thinking of getting one. Also, any suggestions for black leather shoulder bags that can fit a good amount of stuff in them?

Thanks!

2. I think the bag is still pretty current. I have seen the style trickle down to the "masses" in that other retailers are now copying the style (not necessarily counterfeiting). I think it will be around for awhile. I think you can also take comfort in the fact that it's a style that seems to be repeated in different colors every season, so as far as Kooba goes, it's pretty classic.

3. I think it's classic. Probably you will be wearing it in ten years. But I prefer Claudia style. It's a shoulder bag too. And for me it's more modern.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice