Still havent decided on my first LV purchase

They are all beautiful. The MC Speedy is lovely but the heaviest of all of them. The Alma is beautiful. The Speedy perf is wonderful choice as well. The Houston is terrific choice but it is a little bit cumbersome to carry under the arm. Don't know if I help much with your decision though... :shame:

the MC alma is stunning but will require more care due to the vachetta on the bottom.
the Speedy is heavier but will require less care.
i know because of my lifestyle (&i have the monogram alma which just dropped of to have the bottom replaced) i would go with the speedy.
i suggest for you to visit your local LV and try them all.good luck.

i cannot believe i'm saying this, but the Perfo Speedy may be a good choice.

i find there's too much hardware on the Multicolore Speedy and Alma, even though i :love::heart::love::heart: the Multicolore line. all that hardware and colors together are a bit much.

the Perfo line is a limited one, so get the Perfo for now. and the fuschia is one of its better colors.

Well..I have all but the Perfo Speedy.

The MC Speedys DO get heavy since they're not a shoulder bag but the hardware is gorgeous and shiny and is a really good combination. My first MC bag was the white Alma and I carried that about every day..it fits a LOT of stuff and is really cute and fun to carry. The whole MC line in general is a fun line since they go with just about anything you wear.
Also, I have the Houston in both Beige and Framboise and love that style as well. It's a nice shoulder bag and also fits a lot of things. It's definitely durable enough to use as an everyday bag if you wish.
However, since you're considering the Perfo Speedy, I have to go with that one since it's from a limited line. I haven't seen too many fuchsia ones in the stores lately, only green and orange, so you should probably work on getting that one sooner rather than later.

designerbagdreams said:
I am going to be ordering from eluxury but still unsure of what I want MOST!

White MC Speedy
White MC Alma
Or
Perf. speedy in fushia
or a Vernis Houston in Framboise

what do you all think?

different ones have told me to get a brown mono for my first LV, they are beautiful but I really LOVE these more!

I hve been trying to find something on ebay or some where to spend alittle less but i have broken down and an just going to get from eluxury, so I don't have to worrie about authenticity of my first LV

Has your friend had any luck with the speedy issue ?

Do you like shouder bag better or hand carry? I will vote for MC speedy if you want a hand carry bag but houston is great as you can carry it on your shoulder.

decisions decisions... I had the White M speedy and unfortunately had to return it at NM after only one month of taking it out on the town as the multi lv's started to just chip off (oh the horror). NM was great and right away credited my card.... but, since we are all members, i could not leave empty handed and purchased the large backpack (still use it today)... I would recommend sticking to the Monogram speedy; its a classic bag and will never be out of season. for more info please take a look at the Speedy Gonzalez blog; its great and might help you in your decision. best of luck:yes: