Still havent decided on my first LV purchase

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am going to be ordering from eluxury but still unsure of what I want MOST!

White MC Speedy
    White MC Alma
    Or
    Perf. speedy in fushia
    or a Vernis Houston in Framboise

what do you all think?

different ones have told me to get a brown mono for my first LV, they are beautiful but I really LOVE these more!

I hve been trying to find something on eBay or some where to spend alittle less but i have broken down and an just going to get from eluxury, so I don't have to worrie about authenticity of my first LV

2. I'll go for the Vernis Houston in framboise! :love:
    beautiful bag, Lovely color, good size, hand or shoulder carry... perfect!:heart: :girlsigh:

3. White MC Alma!!

4. I think the Perf is a good idea, there aren't many left & it will be a great collectors piece if you ever decide to sell. Plus it is a fun bag that can be used w/o as much worry as the white MC. I think you would be happy with any of those choices though.

5. I'd go with the white MC Alma! Have fun choosing!

6. White MC speedy!!

7. agreed! :yes: :love:

8. White MC speedy !

Try poupetteluxe as well. :smile:

9. Me too:yes:

10. hi,
    I love the speedy fucsia perfo.....I love speedy in general so I suggest you this bag

11. Speedy. Speedyspeedyspeedy.

12. I agree with everyone that said WHITE MC SPEEDY I :love: this bag becasue it was my first LV!

13. Have you been able to see/hold all of these bags in person yet?? Do you have the opportunity to?

14. perfo speedy fuschia. it's a limited item :P

15. White MC Speedy!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice