still can't decide on the HH clutch wallet!

HH lead or eggplant clutch wallet?

• lead

• eggplant

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
i just ordered the eggplant purple wallet, but i keep looking at the lead color wondering if i should get that instead! i know they still need to restock on the lead, so if i get it ill have to wait.
initally i was more attracted to the purple, but the more i see the lead, the more it grows on me cause it'll match bags better. but then again, ive never been one to match handbags, so im hoping it wont bother me in the future, as i intend to keep the wallet for a while. what do you think? thanks!
17764-viewsize300-front.jpg

18373-viewsize300-front.jpg

Try to find a purple wallet worth buying...I havent yet until I saw the HH clutch wallet in Eggplant! My point is, how often do you see a beautiful, well-made PURPLE LEATHER wallet???

I'd go with the Eggplant!

Try to find a purple wallet worth buying...I havent yet until I saw the HH clutch wallet in Eggplant! My point is, how often do you see a beautiful, well-made PURPLE LEATHER wallet???

I'd go with the Eggplant!

you are so right...the lead is so unique, but you dont see such a rich, sophisticated purple often either! i think my solution is to buy a lead lorca...cause i really think i need SOMETHING in lead ;)

I'd go with the Eggplant for a wallet as well. Metallics sometimes show wear more easily than other colors, and a wallet gets a lot of wear.

I have the lead lorca and pseub is right, it looks like it will wear quite a bit and loose its sheen easily...So I'd go for the eggplant.