Still at the store, can't wait reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went in to exchange a damaged Alma BnB in Noir (gonna miss her, she's beautiful) for a Venus in Noir and the woman pulled out a bag that just arrived today!!!!

Ahhhhhh the turmoil of having to choose!!

I couldn't do it, how do you choose a star in the heaven? Ok I'm being overly dramatic but I'm soooo excited!!

Here's the Venus: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463859242.166558.jpg

2. And of course I also got the other bag!!!! The Lock Me Cavas: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463859311.557256.jpg

3. In my opinion extremely well priced, it cost exactly the same as the Venus! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463859353.837058.jpg

4. While I was there I saw the new City Steamer bags, so j thought I'd share pics: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463859423.559581.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463859436.644131.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463859450.658249.jpg

5. Big congrats, love your purchases!!!

6. Thank you!!

7. Congrats both gorgeous I especially love the Lock Me. I want! Lol

8. That is a great price! Thanks for sharing! Can I trouble you for interior photos?

9. Congratulations !
    I really like the lock me cabas!

10. Will do tonight when I get home, any other requests?

11. They are beautiful! Congrats!

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463862411.148892.jpg also saw this beauty!

13. So beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see the interior pictures!!!! Did the SA say what other colors it will be coming in? Also as far as weight goes, is it very heavy?

14. Oooh. Very interested in mod pics of both and interior pictures of both!

Congratulations on your purchases && glad you could take both home!!

15. So happy it worked out great for you!!! Great choices..first time seeing this piece. Congrats!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using PurseForum mobile app