STILA lipgloss

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
does anyone like the stila lipgloss where you have to turn the pencil for the gloss to come down to the brush then apply to lip..

i bought a set of 8 as a xmas gift in a hurry..... then i went back the next day to try out the tester.. but its seems a bit awkward to use...
does anyone use this stila gloss ??

Way too sticky, for my tastes - but I also hate MAC lipglass. The Silk Shimmer Kitten gloss I can handle, but no love here for the lipglazes.

I like them. I prefer sticky lip gloss because otherwise it never lasts very long on my lips. I apply it with a lip brush and only using a little so that makes the stickiness not as much of a problem. I plan to buy the package of Stila lip glosses at Costco before they disappear. The price for so many is very good.

I am from Italy so Stila is not sold here and I can't buy from their online store :sad: But the most famous you tube italian girl who makes tutorials - Clio Make Up - actually lives in NYC and she said that from her point of view Stila lipgloss are the best... so I'm curious to try them sooner or later :smile: