Sticky zipper fix?

1. Anyone have a tip on how to loosen up a zipper. My Micheal Kors Astor bag has those double zippers and they are very tight and hard to pull easily.

My husband says to use the oil that I use to lubricate my dog's grooming blades. Sounds plausable but I am afraid I would get it on the leather. Someone at work told me candle wax. How I would do that I have no idea. Anyone have an easy fix.

2. I second your coworker! I've used corners of small candles and rubbed onto really tight zippers before - mainly on jeans not bags thou. no spills since you don't have to melt it.
    Good luck!

3. My astor was also kind of sticky. Get a stick of clear chapstick. Works like a charm. ;)

4. Candle wax works like a charm, just use white or clear ones to be on the safe side

5. Thanks guys! That's a much better plan (and safer too) than the dog clipper oil. Only candles I have right now are colored, and I won't take my husbands current lip balm so I'll get a stick tomorrow and let you know how it worked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice