Sticky monogram canvas

Lubpaaj

Feb 2, 2019
Hi!
I just started collecting vintage LV and found a bag I wanted on eBay. The seller states that the canvas is a little sticky. Is there anyway I can get rid of the stickiness? Or is this bag a loss and I should just move on. Thank you!

jellyv

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Hi!
I just started collecting vintage LV and found a bag I wanted on eBay. The seller states that the canvas is a little sticky. Is there anyway I can get rid of the stickiness? Or is this bag a loss and I should just move on. Thank you!
Did seller mean sticky on the inside of a pocket? Because on vintage items you often find they have flaked off and gotten sticky, so you normally just live with that. If he/she meant the canvas itself is sticky, that is weird and wrong so don't buy.

Lubpaaj

Feb 2, 2019
Did seller mean sticky on the inside of a pocket? Because on vintage items you often find they have flaked off and gotten sticky, so you normally just live with that. If he/she meant the canvas itself is sticky, that is weird and wrong so don't buy.
Thank you for your reply. I passed up on it because I couldn’t find anything on the net about sticky monogram canvas. Again, thank you!

Reactions: jellyv