sticky handles..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,
    One of my bals (an 09 Raisin city) is beginning to feel sticky... any suggestions of how I can keep it from getting worse / control the stickyness? baby powder comes to mind... ? Should I treat with LMB FHO?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

2. ^^ First you should clean it, and then perhaps protect it. Do a search on how to clean your bbags. I like Apple Guard cleanser, and then I use LMB's pro-treatment to protect my handles.

3. is pro treatment better than "for handles only" - do I use pro treatment on the entire bag or just the handles?

4. also, where do i purchase apple guard?

5. AG can be found at http://leatherstuff.com/

And the protreatment can be used on the entire bag if you want to. I like the protreatment much better than the FHO because it doesn't take away any shine on the bag/handles.

6. Just wanted to add... If you use FHO, you can buff it lightly with a soft cloth afterwards and the shine comes right back. Works well for me. :smile:

7. ^^ I've tried that, but its still too dull for my taste.

8. Yes.