Sticky bra

I wear them as well and always stick however to the NuBra brand. I get mine on ebay though so they are cheaper. I have not tried this one from Amazon, but do see others stating how the adhesive is not as good of a quality.

It really depends on how often you would wear it. Living in FL, I get a lot of use out of mine so I wanted a high quality one that I can just wash, let dry and wear again, whereas if you buy a lower quality brand, it might work, you just may not get as much wear out of it.

I wear them as well and always stick however to the NuBra brand. I get mine on ebay though so they are cheaper. I have not tried this one from Amazon, but do see others stating how the adhesive is not as good of a quality.

It really depends on how often you would wear it. Living in FL, I get a lot of use out of mine so I wanted a high quality one that I can just wash, let dry and wear again, whereas if you buy a lower quality brand, it might work, you just may not get as much wear out of it.

How many uses do you get out of one nubra? I saw some on amazon for $9 with $3 shipping. I wonder if they're legit.

I just saw a tutorial for taping them together to get the same effect as a sticky bra.(Just bend over and tape from one armpit to the other underneath them. Then add tape over top so it covers them fully/to your liking) so I may try that.

I can keep my NuBras for a few years before I have to replace them. I would estimate that I wear them about once a week in the summer.

I do know there are imposter NuBras out there so if you decide to go that route, just make sure the one you are buying is not a knock off or you'll have the same problem as the cheap ones.

I've never seen actually taping breasts together, but sounds painful LOL The adhesive on a NuBra is like a sticky note where it's sticky but still comes off easily and the adhesive refreshes when you wash the bra with soap and water, whereas if you use actual tape on your skin you could have a higher probability of hurting yourself.

I can keep my NuBras for a few years before I have to replace them. I would estimate that I wear them about once a week in the summer.

I do know there are imposter NuBras out there so if you decide to go that route, just make sure the one you are buying is not a knock off or you'll have the same problem as the cheap ones.

I've never seen actually taping breasts together, but sounds painful LOL The adhesive on a NuBra is like a sticky note where it's sticky but still comes off easily and the adhesive refreshes when you wash the bra with soap and water, whereas if you use actual tape on your skin you could have a higher probability of hurting yourself.

I was looking at this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181457564806 and this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121362495104

They use medical tape so it's safe on skin. Like what you'd use to tape gauze on a wound.

I was looking at this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181457564806 and this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121362495104

They use medical tape so it's safe on skin. Like what you'd use to tape gauze on a wound.

Those are exactly what I have. I have the nude color and black. I have heard they work best on medium to smaller cup sizes but I wear a C so they are comfortable and don't sag. Not sure if they would work on larger busted women due to the weight. Great price on those auctions!

Those are exactly what I have. I have the nude color and black. I have heard they work best on medium to smaller cup sizes but I wear a C so they are comfortable and don't sag. Not sure if they would work on larger busted women due to the weight. Great price on those auctions!

Were yours not in the packaging? It says they were opened, and touched to reshape the box, but should be sanitary.

Were yours not in the packaging? It says they were opened, and touched to reshape the box, but should be sanitary.

Sorry didn't mean that I bought from that exact auction, just that those are the style that I have.

I don't see how any issues could arise from a sticky piece of silicone but if you do decide to buy them just wash in warm soapy water and let dry before wearing.

Sorry didn't mean that I bought from that exact auction, just that those are the style that I have.

I don't see how any issues could arise from a sticky piece of silicone but if you do decide to buy them just wash in warm soapy water and let dry before wearing.

Oh ok. I didn't know if yours came like that though.

So you think they're legit? I don't wanna buy fake ones lol.