Sticking with Mulberry after a disastrous run in with Proenza Schouler!

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
O.G.
Jul 7, 2011
So now that my Mulberry collection has increased in one year from 0 to 6 1/2 (one I bought from eBay and think it is dodgy!) I decided to try to move on to another designer. I wanted a bag that was similar, but different and I thought that the Proenza Schouler Keep All would do the trick. I ordered the bright red and the orchid as I thought they would be lovely Spring/Summer colours.

My goodness I was SO WRONG. I was so disappointed in the bag that I had to return the BOTH of them the NEXT DAY! You can review my thread here

http://forum.purseblog.com/proenza-schouler/sad-that-the-keep-all-is-not-me-724469.html

But just to end on a happy note I shall share a few pictures of my lovely Eggplant Bayswater with my other Christmas gifts (a filofax and a Kindle). Mulberry I will never cheat on you again......... at least not for the moment.

P1012325.jpg

P1012326.jpg

It's a shame you didn't get on with the Proenza Schouler, I do think their designs are gorgeous but I haven't been all that impressed with their leathers (sorry!), the eggplant Bays is stunning though, congrats!

I love the eggplant colour & stick to what you love & know although I do have all different makes & I find them all equally as nice but I have never been that interested in Proenza as there designs just do not interest me & to be honest I have never even looked or felt one so I really can't comment on the quality but I know some ladies on here love them.

Congrats on getting a bays in eggplant its a stunning colour

I love the eggplant colour & stick to what you love & know although I do have all different makes & I find them all equally as nice but I have never been that interested in Proenza as there designs just do not interest me & to be honest I have never even looked or felt one so I really can't comment on the quality but I know some ladies on here love them.

Congrats on getting a bays in eggplant its a stunning colour

Thank you. I love my Eggplant Bays although Oak and Black Bays are a bit jealous of her as she is getting all of the attention.

Hi there, bag twin :ghi5:
Eggplant Bayswater is so so gorgeous, congrats! I had mine since it appeared on M.com and never regretted getting it, so gorgeous :biggrin:
I saw your thread about choosing between Balenciaga and Proenza, sorry you're disappointed.
After Mulberry I tried Balenciaga and I'm happy Balenciaga convert now (in 2 months from 0 to 4 Bals), like it as much as Mulberry. Maybe you are like me and should try Bal. :giggles:
Never owned Proenza though...

Hi there, bag twin :ghi5:
Eggplant Bayswater is so so gorgeous, congrats! I had mine since it appeared on M.com and never regretted getting it, so gorgeous :biggrin:
I saw your thread about choosing between Balenciaga and Proenza, sorry you're disappointed.
After Mulberry I tried Balenciaga and I'm happy Balenciaga convert now (in 2 months from 0 to 4 Bals), like it as much as Mulberry. Maybe you are like me and should try Bal. :giggles:
Never owned Proenza though...

Yay we are Bag twins!!!! Which Bals have you got (colours, size, hardware) and size wise which is closest to the Bayswater? I find the Work looks so humongous!! I want a roomy bag but one that I can use for work as well as casually.

Also is the Bal leather amazing?? I need to sniff and stroke my bags. I neeeeeeeeed luscious leather! Last is Bal as hard wearing as Mulberry. Come on Julija please convince me. Hubby says I am only allowed 2 bags this year!!!Wahh as we are planning on moving next year!!!