Stickin' it where the Sun don't shine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that is one pretty Kelly.. loving the color.. congrats..

2. Japster!! OMG Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeoussssssssssssssss Kelly!!! I love her!

Congratulations

3. GORGEOUS Kelly E!!!! Such a happy color!!! :yahoo:

4. Jaune.

E, you are too funny!

5. Lol, Japster you're so funny. No, it won't make your butt look bigger instead more bootylicious than Beyonce & J.Lo.

6. Be still my beating heart.... I saw that at LZ and fell for it big time...so glad it has gone to a good home.... it just begs for you to be happy when you see it....:smile:

7. You look spanking hot in that yellow Kelly!!!! It's perfect for your butt and "girls"!!!

I once saw a lady in town carrying a yellow Kelly and it was fabulous!!! Yours is even more fab!!!

8. OMG! It's is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I saw it in the 'post your outfit' thread, but I didn't know you just got it.

Does anyone know if they make the birkin in this color?

9. It's fabulous!

10. GORGEOUS!! You wear it well, E - congrats! :yahoo:

11. Sunny & Stunning!

Congratulations!

12. Japster, you are in good company. kate Hudson apparently swears by the pole!!! Says she found muscle she didn't know existed????

RealGuide: Hudson's pole-dancing praise

Love the new Kelly!! The color is amazing!!!

13. Ha-cha-chaaaaaa!!!!!!

14. I hope to see it in person soon

15. Ooh, a mighty lemon drop! Where are my shades?

congratulations!!!!!