Stickin' it where the Sun don't shine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You're a hottie, E! that bag just TOPS it off!

The colour is Jaune, I believe.

2. I wasn't complaining. :graucho: :roflmfao:

3. I was thinking it may be jaune too, but it has more of a gold tint to it. Maybe that is just the way it shows up in the Courcheval leather.

4. it is beautiful Japster! Congrats!

5. OMG!!!:nuts: First of all, CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: She is HOT HOT HOT!!! Yellow is my favorite color!!! Looks great on you too!!! And NO it doesn't make your butt look big at all!!! LMAO!!!:lol:

6. ohhh, she is hot !!!! love the bright yellow color!!!!!!

Congrats, japster!!!!!

7. Hey Japster, I :heart: your YELLOW Kelly! [No, it doesn't make your butt look big!] Hahaha! Emm, what's with the leg warmers?

8. it may be arse sunbeam yellow.....

9. Congratulations!!! Wear her in great health!

10. CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is such a beautiful Kelly, :heart: , and you look lovely with it! It really is a ray of sunshine, a total beauty.
    Is this pic you doing that new stripping workout that I keep hearing so much about, ;) ?? You look great at it and the Kelly really fits right in!:graucho: ...

11. Can i just say I LOVE THAT COLOR!!!!!!!
    CONGRATS SHE IS A REAL BEAUTY!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts:

12. E, it's totally TDF. I love the way the yellow looks on you, and no, it doesn't make your butt look big at all.

I just hope that you don't do with it as the header of the thread suggests.

13. :roflmfao: Japster... she is stunning!!!

14. Gorgeous, congrats!

15. Ooooooooooooo........pretty!