Stick Shift or Automatic ?

1. I'm comfortable driving both stick shift & automatic cars. My preference is to drive an automatic, it's less fuss.

How about you?

2. Can drive both but prefer Automatic, why make life more difficult?

3. i can drive both - i guess its just so automatic it doesnt really bother me :smile:

4. Automatic. I tried to learn stick, but it was too much to remember :shame:

5. Love driving a stickshift,but due to my bad shoulder I can only drive automatic now.

6. I drive a shift-stick,even though automatic is easier ,nearly all cars in Europe are shift-stick automatic costs 2-3 mila euro more

7. Stick is all I will ever care for. Automatic takes so much fun from the whole driving experience, shifting the gears manually just gives me the feeling to be more in "control".

8. I personally have no idea how to drive stick. :biggrin:

9. Automatic. I can't drive a stick to save my soul. :shame:

10. stick.
    when I drive automatics, I always am reaching for the gear shift!

11. I prefer automatic. Last time I tried stick shift, I almost killed my friend's prized car. :lol:

12. I guess it just depends on what you're used to driving.

13. :lol: i'm with you there and if one more person tries to tell me how easy it is...i might just have to run them over with my automatic ;)

14. automatic. but i really want to learn to drive a stick.

15. Automatic.. mostly because my mom never learnt and she has veto power over buying of new cars.

I'll be driving in Italy this summer though (scary!) so I'll have a chance to learn.. aka grind the gearbox of that car into oblivion while learning !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice