Steve's Shameless Knockoff

The real ones are a work of art; I find it personally offensive when I hear people insult Pierre Hardy's designs. Madden also ripped off the lace up peep toe booties from the same collection except they are nearly exact replicas.

Legos are amazing...

I'm a black and white girl for the most part but when I think of Balenciaga's Lego I think of modern...something in the future where color is a pop of technology-made materials and not natural made...

I'd wear these babies. In an instant...but what to wear with it??? haha

So as it turns out, I think this knock-off pair is by Bakers, not SM. BUT, I still hate Steve Madden. He is a theif.

Again, I adore the Balenciagas. They are true shoe art.

There is a pair by Bakers and SM. Once again I think they are both fug but I love Balenciaga and yes pierre hardy is a true artist. On the other hand for the 99% of the country who cant and will not ever be able to afford balenciaga let them have more than a basic black shoe! you girls dont have to buy them. It may be wrong but so are alot of things in this world. besides these are seasonal and I doubt I would want to pay 3k for shoes I will never wear after this s/s season.

Legos are amazing...

I'm a black and white girl for the most part but when I think of Balenciaga's Lego I think of modern...something in the future where color is a pop of technology-made materials and not natural made...

I'd wear these babies. In an instant...but what to wear with it??? haha

Uhm... black! Goes with everything!

The Balenciagas remind me of little die-cast cars. Probably from the bright colors.

he doesn't just knockoff.. but he makes the most uncomfortable shoes EVER! no more steve maddens for me!

I think they're actually really comfy...I have this pair of wedges from a few seasons ago that I just can't give up. They're SO tall but when I wear them, I can't even tell that they're that tall, they're so comfortable.
And for me, I can't really find one pair of shoes that is solidly comfortable all the way, every single pair of shoes I has hurts me in some way. :Push:

Back to the shoes in question though, I don't like them in ANY version. :yucky: