Steven Tyler Reveals Hepatitis C Battle

Likes, I am sorry for your loss. No matter the choices one may make in life no one deserves an illness. I also hear you can catch the Hep-C by getting tatoos. It does not have to be drugs.

Yes i'm sorry for anyone affected by this disease - it's a damn nasty thing and no-one deserves it. Sadly you CAN get it through tattooing and piercing which is why you need to go to a really reputable tattoo artist who you are sure uses clean everything and cuts no corners. Other routes of transmission include blood transfusion before they started to screen for it in the early 1990's - now they test every donation so transfusion is safe. And drug abuse - sharing needles, snorting coke through shared tubes or rolled up notes.

Here ends the public health lecture - sorry I worked in liver disease for so many years I can't help it!

Oh man, Steven's like a rock god to me:heart: !!! I wish him well and hope his poor old liver - which let's face it has worked hard all these years! - makes it through and here's to seeing aerosmith in 2030 rocking our socks off!:yes:

Cx

it's the same for me!!glad he's feeling better!:flowers: :flowers: