Steven Stein necklaces - popular or NOT???

1. Hi everyone
    generally i dont wear a lot of jewelry but tonight when i was out and about i came across some really funky looking necklaces - i never thought lil ole New Zealand get these but YEAH we do have them...
    Just wondering are Steven Stein necklaces popular over where you are? I know Mischa Barton wears them a lot - you know the little plastic ice cream - its so CUTE!!!! I was going to buy it but then I just stopped myself...

Share your thoughts please... is a plastic ice-cream cool or just a fad?

:wlae:

2. Hi helen, I've never seen these necklaces but they sound pretty interesting from your description. I like pieces that are different myself. Plastic ice cream could be a fad, but if you see yourself wearing it a lot and for much longer than supposed fad lasts, then maybe get one? I'm not a big follower of trends. I wear what I like whenever what I want. :yes:

3. I want a few of his pieces- espcially the charm bracelet. I'm not sure if it is trendy or not but for those prices I'll be wearing any that I get for a looong time.
    I wish the official site would be redone- it's so hard to navigate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice