Steve Madden

Well i located these, but having a hard time finding my size.
I called a goloba store and they are going to try and locate my size in blk patent leather and transfer them to a store close to me. So in the mean time i'm going to get Navy blue patent.
I'll post pic's later tonight after I pick them up.

now what i'm wondering is .. Can you post pic's of celeb's wearing their Christian Louboutins (since they are the same style) with casual wear.

thanks.

Attachments

• cfm.jpg
    cfm.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 72
if you want a Louboutin YoYo esque shoe, check out Jeffrey Campbell on Zappos. Steve Madden to shoes is the quivalent of ABS to eveningwear: A cheap knockoff artist. I don't find the quality to be worth the price.

dawny_r said:
eeek, i'm in love with these:

_5157428.jpg

I have these, and LOVE them!!!! I wore them a few days ago with my TR jeans, a white tank, and a black lace bolero....and a rhinestone clutch....don't know what anyone else thought, but I thought I looked cute!!!

sounds nice :smile:

I'm hoping to pick up red and black, as well i'd like to get a pr of brown leather. I think they would be great for fall and would go with my mono lv's :biggrin:

How does the sizing fit ? I normally wear 6/7 depending the shoes. Point toed should a 7, these I got today are 6(36) I tried on another pr (different store) and they were 36 as well.

Bag Fetish said:
sounds nice :smile:

I'm hoping to pick up red and black, as well i'd like to get a pr of brown leather. I think they would be great for fall and would go with my mono lv's :biggrin:

How does the sizing fit ? I normally wear 6/7 depending the shoes. Point toed should a 7, these I got today are 6(36) I tried on another pr (different store) and they were 36 as well.

I wear a 7 1/2 or 8 usually, and in these I bought an 8. I could have used a 7 1/2 as my heel slips, but i had them shipped to me here in Hong Kong, so it didn't seem worth it to ship back, exchange, etc....

Thanks, :smile:

annemerrick said:
I wear a 7 1/2 or 8 usually, and in these I bought an 8. I could have used a 7 1/2 as my heel slips, but i had them shipped to me here in Hong Kong, so it didn't seem worth it to ship back, exchange, etc....