Steve Madden shoes

1. Steve Madden has done a "great" job copying almost all styles of Christian Louboutin. It even made the shoes in more colors and marterial than CL.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am so tempted to buy them because of the great prices. They are like 1/7 of the CL. And some colors are attractive too. I love red, but I don't know what to wear it with. At that price, it's good to just look at it. I don't know how much longer I can hold myself from buying them. I have to stop checking out that shoe department.

2. Copy of kors
    [​IMG]
    it is on sale for $29. I don't think I can stop myself anymore.

3. That looks cute!!! But $230 is quite pricy, unless they did the design themselves.

4. wow i love the 3rd shoe, the black on black pointy pumps. :smile: where can i get them? pretty!

5. wow chocobo124! i've always wanted to have a friend from japan! you're my shoe buddy now! heehee! i wanna go there ya know!

6. Steve Madden shoes are so cute, but I cannot wear them, I have tried on a dozen different styles and they are not shaped right for my feet:sad:

7. Sure I'll be your shoe buddy but I'm not Japanese! I'm actually from Australia;)

Unfortunately for me, once they arrive I'll have to wear them whether they fit or not cuz I can't see myself going through the trouble of sending them all the way back to the U.S.

8. Have you ever considered that maybe CL copied SM :rolleyes:,its quite possible.
    I like the red wedge and the price beats the hell out of the CL's.

9. I so love the style of this shoe. I have tried so hard to find a pair that fit. First I started with the KORS Newton, and they brought tears of pain to my eyes. I tried the Steve Maddens with no better luck.

Now I am half-tempted to see if the cheapy knock-offs might cause less pain.[​IMG]

Is anyone finding this style to be comfy?

10. Oh man.. 29$ ?! I can't even find those shoes in Canada, let alone for 29$. ;_;

11. CL has had these style since last year. The wedge has been around for a few months already. SM just got them out and not available till late september.
    But the price is just too attractive.. I am worried that if I ever start buying SM, My husband will stop buying me Christian Louboutin. I love CL but because of the price I cannot have all the styles and color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice