Steve Harvey

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
WoW!!
Canceled: Steve Harvey Just Lost His Long-Running Talk Show To This Pop Star

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2018/09/19/steve-harvey-lost-talk-show-to-pop-star.html

It appears as it's the end of the road for Steve Harvey's daily talk show, Steve, as the show has reportedly been canceled, for good.

What's more surprising, though, is that the program's parent network has reportedly already secured its replacement, and it's likely to be a familiar face to many.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, seeing as Harvey's eponymous talk show will officially reach its series conclusion in the fall of next year, NBC has already secured American Idol winner and The Voice coach Kelly Clarkson to take its time slot.

The site further reports that Clarkson shot the pilot for her very own daytime talk show less than two months ago, and the network has already bought it to air in 11 U.S. cities including the likes of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Washington, D.C., and more.

Sharing a few details of the hour-long program, which is set to be produced by NBC Universal Domestic TV Distribution, the singer explained just what her show will focus on.

"I love connecting with people, playing games, music and finding ways to help or give back to communities/organizations," she said. "Having my own talk show where I get to do all of these things is pretty much a dream job!"

Written by Moriba Cummings

(Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

WoW!!
Canceled: Steve Harvey Just Lost His Long-Running Talk Show To This Pop Star

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2018/09/19/steve-harvey-lost-talk-show-to-pop-star.html

It appears as it's the end of the road for Steve Harvey's daily talk show, Steve, as the show has reportedly been canceled, for good.

What's more surprising, though, is that the program's parent network has reportedly already secured its replacement, and it's likely to be a familiar face to many.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, seeing as Harvey's eponymous talk show will officially reach its series conclusion in the fall of next year, NBC has already secured American Idol winner and The Voice coach Kelly Clarkson to take its time slot.

The site further reports that Clarkson shot the pilot for her very own daytime talk show less than two months ago, and the network has already bought it to air in 11 U.S. cities including the likes of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Washington, D.C., and more.

Sharing a few details of the hour-long program, which is set to be produced by NBC Universal Domestic TV Distribution, the singer explained just what her show will focus on.

"I love connecting with people, playing games, music and finding ways to help or give back to communities/organizations," she said. "Having my own talk show where I get to do all of these things is pretty much a dream job!"

Written by Moriba Cummings

(Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Maybe this will humble him a bit. Not a bad thing IMO. Wanting to be know as just Steve - like there are no other Steves in the entertainment world? He's not Oprah or Whoopi.

Maybe this will humble him a bit. Not a bad thing IMO. Wanting to be know as just Steve - like there are no other Steves in the entertainment world? He's not Oprah or Whoopi.
Yes that's true. I just noticed that he was only using his first name lately. He needs to use his whole name.

And pay for her personal paparazzi team

girl!!!! :giggle: like when she is strolling out of the shops in Paris - and Steve is carrying all her bags and she looks so unbothered!!! ain't nobody waiting outside Dior to see what she has purchased!! :lol::lol: she really do too much. i wonder who is going to have her own their show now as their fashion expert! :coolio:

Interesting. It's a syndicated show so it's up to the various markets to decide whether to continue on with him or try something new.

Or his "team" might be in deep denial.

Interesting. It's a syndicated show so it's up to the various markets to decide whether to continue on with him or try something new.

Or his "team" might be in deep denial.
or he may be directing his team to put this out
Seems like he has a pretty big ego
And I recall the story about how cold and nasty he was to the staff on his show
Not a fan