Steve Harvey

STEVE HARVEY TO MARK CURRY YOU CAN'T EVEN NAME THE JOKE I 'STOLE'... Grow Up, Man!!!
https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/08/steve-harvey-denies-mark-curry-joke-stealing-claim/

is calling BS on Mark Curry's claim he's stolen jokes from him -- and he's issuing a challenge to the guy ... gimme specifics or STFU.

The legendary comedian/host was chilling Wednesday in Bev Hills -- on Rodeo Drive, naturally -- and told us there's simply no truth to Curry's ranting about the past few weeks. He claims on at least 2 occasions, Steve jacked his jokes.

We can't even say Steve laughed off the allegation, because he's pissed off at this point -- telling us he's never stolen a joke in his life, and Mark needs to grow up. He's also demanding Curry step up with some deets about the lifted material.

Remember, we talked to Mark ourselves recently, and he didn't pinpoint what material Steve allegedly stole. He only said the supposed theft went down on one of Steve's TV shows. Beyond that, it's a mystery ... and Steve's sick of hearing about it.

In fact, it's gone on long enough now that Steve doesn't sound like he even wants to bury the hatchet.

As for Curry's pitch to get his own comedy special, Steve told us that's cool ... and then flexed on him. Savage.

When Cedric, Sinbad, Mark Curry, Bernie Mac(rip), every one of your ex-wives, and many of the other people in your life tell you you're a P.O.S....maybe it's time to take the blinders off and take a look at yourself.

While Steve is looking stupid and thirsty Majorie is send his money to an account offshore for her and Lori. Fool wake up and clean your house before you loose everything. Don’t blame his grown biological kids from staying away from the drama and mess. Steve definitely makes a difference between the kids and grandkids because of the wife. He’s gonna need them when Majorie leaves him with nothing. Stevie Wonder can see the fool is being blacked ball.

When Cedric, Sinbad, Mark Curry, Bernie Mac(rip), every one of your ex-wives, and many of the other people in your life tell you you're a P.O.S....maybe it's time to take the blinders off and take a look at yourself.
People like Steve don’t realize it until he looses everything. As long as Majorie whips it on him real good once a week or month he don’t care. Fool is being blacked ball and pretty soon his reputation and name will be tarnished. Karma always wins out. You can’t continue to treat people bad and it won’t come back and bite you in the butt. Majorie knows what she’s doing. Pretty soon he’ll be back to doing stand up.

While Steve is looking stupid and thirsty Majorie is send his money to an account offshore for her and Lori. Fool wake up and clean your house before you loose everything. Don’t blame his grown biological kids from staying away from the drama and mess. Steve definitely makes a difference between the kids and grandkids because of the wife. He’s gonna need them when Majorie leaves him with nothing. Stevie Wonder can see the fool is being blacked ball.

When she decides he is of no use to her anymore she is going to drop those papers on him! I bet she already has them drafted by some lawyers ready to talke half his money.

People like Steve don’t realize it until he looses everything. As long as Majorie whips it on him real good once a week or month he don’t care. Fool is being blacked ball and pretty soon his reputation and name will be tarnished. Karma always wins out. You can’t continue to treat people bad and it won’t come back and bite you in the butt. Majorie knows what she’s doing. Pretty soon he’ll be back to doing stand up.

And she'll be back hunting for the next simp, ahem, 'gentleman' to prey upon. Hell, she already has her daughter doing it!

(although between you and me, a dude with gosh knows how many kids and who treats their mothers the way he does-to say nothing of how financially stretched he is from his BS- is no prize at all!)

looks like she wants everyone to see she is unbothered and so in love - she and future are were in jamaica for her birthday. he threw a big party for her and she invited her closest girl friends - Jordyn Woods, Normani, model Winnie Harlow, "Star" actress Ryan Destiny and rapper Fabulous's daughter, Taina Williams and Teyana Taylor

IMG_4635.jpg

Does Marjorie spend his money like that? Is she really that bad? I don’t follow Steve all like that but I thought they made a lovely couple.

yes ma’am!! I don’t follow her but I have seen posts from her on how they are in Paris or Saudi Arabia and she’s coming out of the $$$ shops with several bags - and Steve’s carrying them all! everyone says how she’s a big spender and Steve loves to let people know he gives her whatever she wants.

Does Marjorie spend his money like that? Is she really that bad? I don’t follow Steve all like that but I thought they made a lovely couple.

Honey, go take a look at her website (aptly named) The Lady Loves Couture- her former 1st and 2nd husbands were high rolling drug dealers in Memphis (and cousins!) and she fleeced them for everything they had before turning states' evidence on them. Trust me, she's running Steve's pockets like a hamster in a wheel.