Sterling Silver jewelry

1. here's a site where you can buy sterling silver jewelry with real gemstones for just shipping and handling-the items change every 5 minutes and you can only buy them while they are onscreen-but, it is always $5.95 S&H and the stuff really comes and is cute and real. i have gotten a couple of pieces from them-check them out:

http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/

2. Nishi....I Know Someone Who LOVES This Site....It's A Friend Of A Dear Friend Of Mine.....She Has Got Piles Of Beautiful Pieces!!! Thanks For Sharing....I'm Going To Check It Out Right Now (I Haven't Seen It In A While!)!

3. wow that's so cool! thanks for sharing! :smile:

4. I Just Bought Two Pieces....It's Addicting!!!

5. Yes-it is addicting! I know someone who bought a ton of their Christmas gifts from that site last year! I have bought myself one or two pieces and I got my older son's girlfriend a ring from them.

6. omg gifts galore! birthdays christmas mothers day etc day!! lol. omg this is awesome. thanks for sharing!

7. Nishi ~ You Are So Sweet!!!!! It Is The Best For Gifts.....I Just Ordered One More Piece...

Jimmy ~ Isn't It Great Did You Get Anything Yet?

***Oh The Best Part ~ I Read The Site A Little Further. It Is eBay: diageminc ...I Had Bought Whole Bunch From Them A While Back (Mostly Gifts, I Kept A Few Pieces!)...& Last Fall I Bought 2 Pieces. Still Really Good Quality. BTW ~ The Pieces From 2000 Are Still Gorgeous!!!

8. what about eBay?

9. Great site, thanks for sharing.

Amanda might be interested in this :biggrin: (pl see her thread below)

10. This Company Is On eBay. Their ID Is: diageminc ......That Is Who I Was Talking About Above (I Have Only Had The Best Luck With Them!).

11. i didn't get anything yet cuz i'm broke. lol. i can either buy a bunch of them or buy a few gallons of gas. hmm. that's a thinker! :roflmfao:

12. Jimmy ~ I Just Wanted To Include You In The Discussion! You Are Funny "A Bunch Of Those!"...Gas It Is!!!!

13. Too cute.

14. Cute, I think I'll order a few pieces.

15. I have purchased hundreds of pieces from there. I kept maybe about 30. They're really nice pieces.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice