Sterling Silver jewelry

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
here's a site where you can buy sterling silver jewelry with real gemstones for just shipping and handling-the items change every 5 minutes and you can only buy them while they are onscreen-but, it is always $5.95 S&H and the stuff really comes and is cute and real. i have gotten a couple of pieces from them-check them out:

http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/

Nishi....I Know Someone Who LOVES This Site....It's A Friend Of A Dear Friend Of Mine.....She Has Got Piles Of Beautiful Pieces!!! Thanks For Sharing....I'm Going To Check It Out Right Now (I Haven't Seen It In A While!)!

Yes-it is addicting! I know someone who bought a ton of their Christmas gifts from that site last year! I have bought myself one or two pieces and I got my older son's girlfriend a ring from them.

Nishi ~ You Are So Sweet!!!!! It Is The Best For Gifts.....I Just Ordered One More Piece...

Jimmy ~ Isn't It Great Did You Get Anything Yet?

***Oh The Best Part ~ I Read The Site A Little Further. It Is eBay: diageminc ...I Had Bought Whole Bunch From Them A While Back (Mostly Gifts, I Kept A Few Pieces!)...& Last Fall I Bought 2 Pieces. Still Really Good Quality. BTW ~ The Pieces From 2000 Are Still Gorgeous!!!

bagluv said:
Nishi ~ You Are So Sweet!!!!! It Is The Best For Gifts.....I Just Ordered One More Piece...

Jimmy ~ Isn't It Great Did You Get Anything Yet?

***Oh The Best Part ~ I Read The Site A Little Further. It Is eBay: diageminc ...I Had Bought Whole Bunch From Them A While Back (Mostly Gifts, I Kept A Few Pieces!)...& Last Fall I Bought 2 Pieces. Still Really Good Quality. BTW ~ The Pieces From 2000 Are Still Gorgeous!!!

i didn't get anything yet cuz i'm broke. lol. i can either buy a bunch of them or buy a few gallons of gas. hmm. that's a thinker! :roflmfao: