Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

alice1979, those studded pigalles in red are out of this world! I already love them in black but these red ones are really a feast for the eyes!! Absolutely amazing in every way..the color..the style..the studs!!!

Do they run tts and do they have red w/ gold studs?!?!?

Just came back to admire them again! You trying on Pigalles that high gives me hope that I..a flat footed person, will have no problem in my bronze strass pigalles when I get them January!

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, Nancy, Danielle, Purrrfect, Blueberry, Charlie, RTA, and PANda_USC.

PANda_USC, I don't think they have gold studs. I wish they do, because they'd be out of this world. I went one full size down from my old VP size. Big congrats on getting the bronze strass. Can't wait to see your reveal.

Alice1979, completely unrelated, but what is the color of the hardware for your UHG, the red Chanel with bijoux chain? If it's silver, gahhh...it would make me faint if you paired it with your studded pigalles...

adeana, yes I do have the black studded 100 as well. I find the 100 way more comfy with roomier toe tox. I managed to wear them for half a Sunday, and I have yet to wear the red ones out. I only wear them with jeans and tees or sweaters.

fashionadikt, thank you.

mal, here are two outfits. Happy Friday and enjoy.

DKNY black cashmere sweater
AG Stilt in JTB

IMG_2117.jpg

Juicy Couture sweater
Hudson Alex in Larkin

IMG_2120.jpg