Stepping Into Chanel (SHOE REVEAL)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after searching for about a year, I finally found the Chanel shoes I fell in love with! I ordered them on Monday and they just arrived! Who wants to see? :smile:

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457663177.558818.jpg

3. Let's see :amuse:

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457664227.817625.jpg
    Here they are! :yahoo:

5. My camera fails to capture the gold glimmering underneath the black mesh :sad: but they are absolutely stunning in person!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457664318.824632.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457664329.061571.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457664336.767781.jpg

6. Love Chsnel sneakers! Congrats on such a special pair! 👍😀

7. Big congrats HermesVersace!!! I love your Chanel sneakers :woot::loveeyes:
    The gold is STUNNING ⭐️����
    I'm still looking for my perfect pair of Chanel sneakers :tender:

8. Thank you! They feel amazing too :biggrin:

Thank you, Bother Free! :hugs: I'm so glad I finally got them after searching high and low for them. :lol:
    I'm sure Chanel will make a pair that will be perfect for you soon enough! :yes:

9. They look great! Congrats!

10. Thanks! :smile:

11. Nice sneakers, congrats!

12. They're gorgeous, love the color combo! Congrats!

13. Cool sneakers!! Congrats!!

14. So jealouse right now!! THEY ARE AWESOME :heart: enjoy! ^^

15. Thank you, gals! :hbeat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice