Stephen Sprouse Book is here!

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I recieved my Stephen Sprouse book from Amazon.com. I was deciding on it or LV because u get a Louis Vuitton cover with them , but I love the colored pages. The LV BOOK HAS THE ROSES ON THE BOOK COVER ALSO.

I got green and it is really nice. The book was 40.53! an excellent price ,
It contains the LV section , so what should I do, keep her or get the LV one?????:confused1:

The SS book I bought I picked up from my SA at the SF Union Square. The LV edition has the "LOUIS VUITTON" Graffiti cover under the foil paper cover the HARD cover is the sprose rose as the picture I havent seen the AMAZON version so I cant tell u if they are different.

They are different.
The covers are different, as are the dust jackets.

The dust jacket at LV is silver with pink writting and the other one it clear acetate with one of the colors (orange, pink, or green). The acetate cracks easily too (saw one at the bookstore).

The LV one has a pretty rose on the cover, while the one from the bookstore has a black and white picture of Stephen Sprouse.

The one at the bookstore also has the edges of the pages the same color as the cover. The paint on the edges aslo comes off a bit. No painted color on the edge of the pages of the LV one.

I like the LV one better, so I got that one.

I would go for the LV-edition. Mostly because of the extra cool cover but also because of the chances to get a higher price if you want it sold in the future :smile: