Stephen King Miniseries starts tonight on TNT

1. Series of stories from Nightmares & Dreamscapes book - begins tonight @ 9 Eastern on TNT and will continue for 4 weeks. Yay! :yahoo:

2. i cant wait I loved the book

3. Ooooh! Thank you for this thread! If you hadn't posted this, I would've missed it completely. I saw the previews, the series looks quite promising.

4. I already set up my season pass so I wouldn't miss any. Looks good, can't wait!

5. We watched it! I would not have known if you hadn't posted. Thanks!

6. Can someone fill me in on what happened? I fell asleep at 8:20pm last night:sad:

7. The one I saw was the story of the two Americans (husband and wife) who go to London and end up in Crouch End, where there is a "tear" between dimensions and time shifts. Something to do with Druids, and where the town was built. The husband ends up disappearing and comes back as a stray cat. But I think each week they do two new stories, so you won't be behind really. :smile:

8. The husband came back as a stray cat? I feel so bad for the wife ...

9. I totally forgot to watch it. I hope I remember next week. Thanks for posting a summary!

10. Anyone watch last night? I missed part of each episode, but still a good time. Stephen King is in serious need of medication. :lol:

11. Shoot, I keep missing this because of Project Runway. Boy, I need a TiVo with a dual tuner bad!

12. Greendrv, Project Runway reruns all the time. Although, I never remember to watch it. :lol: I need TiVo too!!!

13. Crap, I forgot about it AGAIN! What happened this week?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice