Stephen Dweck jewelry - pics

1. I like a lot of Stephen Dweck designs, but I do not own any pieces. Is anyone familiar with this line? Here are a few pieces I thought were pretty. What do you think? If you have any info about Stephen Dweck please do tell.:P
    [​IMG]
    bronze/quartz bracelet - $2,750
    (cognac quartz stone with diamonds set in bronze)

[​IMG]
    silver and mother-of-pearl bracelet - $445

[​IMG]
    cognac quartz ring - $830

[​IMG]
    aqua chalcedony bracelet - $1,240
    (aqua chalcendony stones with mother-of-pearl rings)

2. sorry i don't have any info but i love the last bracelet sooo pretty i was checking out www.stephendweck.com and i actually like a lot of his pieces very pretty and unique! post pics if you decide to get anything!

3. I want!! :heart:3

4. My DH bought me a beautiful Stephen Dweck bracelet last year for our anniversary:love: . When I went to Neimans to see about having a link taken out, I found out how much it cost ($1500) and felt shocked:shocked: at how expensive it was!! A few days later I was in Horchow, and lo and behold there is my bracelet for $750. I was pissed:mad: ....I have never seen the same items in Neimans and Horchow at the same time. I called the manager of my Neimans, and not only did he refund the $750, but the bracelet in Horchow was an extra 40% off, so my DH ended up only paying $450.....well, he actually also bought me a pair of shoes with the credit:graucho: ....but anyway...he got about $500 back!!!! I then felt like it was a good deal, and enjoy it even more than I would have, I think!!!!

dweck.jpg
  5. Annemerrick ~ That Is One Gorgeous Bracelet!!! Lucky Girl!!!!!! :smile:

6. Kat ~ I Love All Those Pieces. Something About The First One Really Strikes Me! It's Gorgeous! They All Are!!! :smile:

7. That is a gorgeous bracelet! I'm so happy that you were able to get it at the reduced price. It makes no sense to pay more for a piece of jewelry than you have to.:P

8. I really love the first one too! The stone is gorgeous! The setting has a vintage feel to it. The only thing I don't like is the price tag.:Push: It will definitely stay on my "wish list" though.:yes: :cry: :P

9. I :love: it....even more because I felt like it was a good deal!!:biggrin:

10. I have a pair of silver hoops that I love. I got them from NM not on sale. The pieces are not as pricey as John Hardy or David Yurman, although not exactly in the same category. I see that David Yurman is doing more with stones.

11. Anne, the bracelet is beautiful! I just love the color and the intricate charms. Your husband has great taste.;)

12. That he does....I always screw myself if I pick out my own gifts...if I let him do the picking...I always get something awesome:biggrin: !! Maybe not what I though I wanted....but always better!! I have a great hubby!!!:love:

13. Yes, he seems like a keeper!!:rolleyes:

14. Here's another fabulous bracelet.:love:

[​IMG]

$2,640

15. [​IMG]
    $420

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice