Stephen Colbert

I have a big thing for smart guys like John Stewart.. I don't want to get overly sexual, but those intelligent, dorky, doesn't take himself too seriously types have always been my number one turn on! I love Stewart & Colbert!!!

Jon Stewart, Conan, Leno are all sexy because they are smart and funny - women always go for smart and funny over looks (unlike most men) I like Stephen Colbert and think he is funny but I liked him better on the Daily Show - a whole half hour is too much for me

ah, good old crushes. I used to have a crush on Conan when I was in undergrat too, now I am thinking "what was I thinking? Look at that hair-do" LOL...but then again there is Agent Mulder..hmmm.

Jon Stewart is so my type. That's what people always say, men's confidence and charm shine through their exterior.

Tuesday said:
Detective Goran is played by Vincent D'Onofrio
He's a great actor and has been in tons of movies, including playing the main alien in Men In Black. (I just saw it again this weekend)

Jon Stewart - yup, got a crush on him too. I also had a huge crush on Mo Rocca for a while.

oh believe me, I know. :smile: He was in full metal jacket too. I just figured he was most recognizable as Detective Goran. :smile: SO handsome.:love:

Dani said:
oh believe me, I know. :smile: He was in full metal jacket too. I just figured he was most recognizable as Detective Goran. :smile: SO handsome.:love:

oh my god, i thought i was the only one with a crush on detective goran! it's those big sexy brains, girls...

amanda said:
oh my god, i thought i was the only one with a crush on detective goran! it's those big sexy brains, girls...

Lol I have a bit of the Goran thing as well..

I married a pretty brainy guy, he got through the Jeopardy trials one year, but didn't get called for the show ( I think its because he took of his jacket and just had his photo sitting there in a white shirt for the Jeopardy file, not the best look, lol) But if they come to Houston I'm sure he'll try again, he passed the trials once.

I can't believe we have a Stephen Colbert thread on the purse forum......watch him and Jon Stewart on DVR each night - can't wait to see Jon host this Oscars .. this weekend I believe.

Ok here's another brainy guy I think is pretty hot lol despite his baldieness (the "truthiness" of hair) - Jim Cramer! CNBC's Mad Money Host - oooooh when he does that lightening round ! lol He even cooks! Saw him saute some bears last week

Booya Skidddaddy ! pic is of Jim Cramer,

Attachments

• cramerjuly6.jpg
    cramerjuly6.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 19
amanda said:
oh man, "The Word" section of his show is the funniest few minutes on tv...

and i have celeb crushes on conan, jon stewart, and stephen colbert. lol i'm glad i'm not the only one!

I'm not the only one who digs smart, sexy guys! :love: Jon Stewart's yummy but I swear I have loved Conan since I was like 14! :nuts:

Vista said:
Lol I have a bit of the Goran thing as well..

I married a pretty brainy guy, he got through the Jeopardy trials one year, but didn't get called for the show ( I think its because he took of his jacket and just had his photo sitting there in a white shirt for the Jeopardy file, not the best look, lol) But if they come to Houston I'm sure he'll try again, he passed the trials once.

I can't believe we have a Stephen Colbert thread on the purse forum......watch him and Jon Stewart on DVR each night - can't wait to see Jon host this Oscars .. this weekend I believe.

Ok here's another brainy guy I think is pretty hot lol despite his baldieness (the "truthiness" of hair) - Jim Cramer! CNBC's Mad Money Host - oooooh when he does that lightening round ! lol He even cooks! Saw him saute some bears last week

Booya Skidddaddy ! pic is of Jim Cramer,

he's my skiiiiiidaddy! my boyfriend and i love his show, lol. and i love him!

Dani said:
haha. he's actually on right now! :-P

:sad: I have a crush on the detective from Law and Order: CI. ( not chris noth, the other one.)

phew. I feel much better with that off my chest!

odd celeb crushes are so fun. Intlset, I'm sure Mr. Colbet would adorrre you if you ever met. ;)

LOL He's a likable guy. I like Jessie L. Martin better though. Detective Green on Law and Order (reg) :love:

I wonder if there will be any hotties on the new Law and Order spinoff Conviction.

Cristina said:
I have mad crushes on Jon Stewart and Conan O'Brien. Do they look like The Rock? No. But are they smart and sexy? Yes! :nuts: :love:

\\
Smart AND funny...that's the key. I love a man that can make me laugh most of all. I love the SC and Daily Show

Stephen Colbert has his own ice cream flavor!

New ice cream named for Stephen Colbert

300h.jpg
In this handout photo provided by Ben & Jerry's, a new flavor of ice cream is shown in honor of the comedian Stephen Colbert called, "Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream." It consists of vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and caramel. Announcing the new flavor Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2007, Ben & Jerry's called it: "The sweet taste of liberty in your mouth." (AP Photo/Ben & Jerry's)
February 14, 2007
NEW YORK --Stephen Colbert may have no taste for the truth, but he does have a sweet tooth.

Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc. has named a new ice cream in honor of the comedian: "Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream." It's vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and caramel. Announcing the new flavor Wednesday, Ben & Jerry's called it: "The sweet taste of liberty in your mouth."
The Vermont-based ice-cream maker, a subsidiary of Unilever, is known for naming its flavors after people such as Jerry Garcia, Wavy Gravy and the band Phish -- which Colbert sees as a political bias.
"I'm not afraid to say it. Dessert has a well-known liberal agenda," Colbert said in a statement. "What I hope to do with this ice cream is bring some balance back to the freezer case."
Colbert, who spoofs flag-waving conservative pundits on his Comedy Central show, "The Colbert Report," is donating his proceeds to charity through the new Stephen Colbert Americone Dream Fund, which will distribute the money to various causes.
dingbat_story_end_icon.gif

Colbert and Stewart are Ad lib comedic geniuses! They come up with the most intelligent and funny lines off the tops of their heads. It's crazy! and I love it when guest are on Colbert and they don't get that he's joking about being super conservative, support your president like he's a god, and get all huffy about what he says.