Stephen Colbert

IntlSet said:
But you have to admit, there's something irresistably sexy about him?!?! Maybe I have a fetish for elitest pseudo-conservatives?!

I have mad crushes on Jon Stewart and Conan O'Brien. Do they look like The Rock? No. But are they smart and sexy? Yes! :nuts: :love:

I LOVE his show. Seriously, he always makes me giggle.

I prefer his show to the daily show, actually! We watched one of his first episodes in my persuasion class and everyone was DYING. love it.

;) and there is something adorable about him. :-P

Dani said:
I LOVE his show. Seriously, he always makes me giggle.

I prefer his show to the daily show, actually! We watched one of his first episodes in my persuasion class and everyone was DYING. love it.

;) and there is something adorable about him. :-P

Yeah, I prefer him to the Daily Show, too.

Noriko said:
Pics pls! :biggrin:

stephencolbert.jpg

oh man, "The Word" section of his show is the funniest few minutes on tv...

and i have celeb crushes on conan, jon stewart, and stephen colbert. lol i'm glad i'm not the only one!

IntlSet said:
Yeah, I prefer him to the Daily Show, too.

haha. he's actually on right now! :-P

:sad: I have a crush on the detective from Law and Order: CI. ( not chris noth, the other one.)

phew. I feel much better with that off my chest!

odd celeb crushes are so fun. Intlset, I'm sure Mr. Colbet would adorrre you if you ever met. ;)

Dani said:
haha. he's actually on right now! :-P

:sad: I have a crush on the detective from Law and Order: CI. ( not chris noth, the other one.)

phew. I feel much better with that off my chest!

odd celeb crushes are so fun. Intlset, I'm sure Mr. Colbet would adorrre you if you ever met. ;)

Omigod, Detective Goran? AHAHAHAA. He's smart bordering on the socially-retarded. That's how I like 'em. :evil: Okay, that's my sexy tiger smilie. Not too sexy.

IntlSet said:
Omigod, Detective Goran? AHAHAHAA. He's smart bordering on the socially-retarded. That's how I like 'em. :evil: Okay, that's my sexy tiger smilie. Not too sexy.

hey now! no laughing. lol.

He's adorable. I watch it allll the time on USA.:shame: I try to forget he played a bug in men in black. For serious though, he's adorable- I have NO idea why I think that either.

Dani said:
hey now! no laughing. lol.

He's adorable. I watch it allll the time on USA.:shame: I try to forget he played a bug in men in black. For serious though, he's adorable- I have NO idea why I think that either.

*sigh* I told you, Dani, it's because you like his big sexy brain. And hey, I like big sexy brains, too.