Stephen Colbert

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I want to marry him!!!! :nuts:

2. :lol: I TiVo the Colbert Report, I love it. That show is hilarious.

3. But you have to admit, there's something irresistably sexy about him?!?! Maybe I have a fetish for elitest pseudo-conservatives?!

4. I have mad crushes on Jon Stewart and Conan O'Brien. Do they look like The Rock? No. But are they smart and sexy? Yes! :nuts: :love:

5. Ooo, yeah, that big sexy brain! Break me off a piece of that, please.

6. I LOVE his show. Seriously, he always makes me giggle.

I prefer his show to the daily show, actually! We watched one of his first episodes in my persuasion class and everyone was DYING. love it.

;) and there is something adorable about him. :-P

7. Pics pls! :biggrin:

8. Yeah, I prefer him to the Daily Show, too.

9. [​IMG]

10. oh man, "The Word" section of his show is the funniest few minutes on tv...

and i have celeb crushes on conan, jon stewart, and stephen colbert. lol i'm glad i'm not the only one!

11. haha. he's actually on right now! :-P

:sad: I have a crush on the detective from Law and Order: CI. ( not chris noth, the other one.)

phew. I feel much better with that off my chest!

odd celeb crushes are so fun. Intlset, I'm sure Mr. Colbet would adorrre you if you ever met. ;)

12. Omigod, Detective Goran? AHAHAHAA. He's smart bordering on the socially-retarded. That's how I like 'em. :evil: Okay, that's my sexy tiger smilie. Not too sexy.

13. hey now! no laughing. lol.

He's adorable. I watch it allll the time on USA.:shame: I try to forget he played a bug in men in black. For serious though, he's adorable- I have NO idea why I think that either.

14. *sigh* I told you, Dani, it's because you like his big sexy brain. And hey, I like big sexy brains, too.

15. Jon Stewart fan here. Although Stephen runs a close second. They both have that mischievous "just-done-something-naughty" air about them!