Stephanie Gottlieb slider bangle

angelz629

O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
Does anyone have the personalized slider bangles from Stephanie Gottlieb's jewelry line? I'm considering getting one but would like to know if it looks/feels high quality, how the charms are, etc....

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: JOJA
Same! I know she has a store in NYC but chance of me getting there anytime soon is highly unlikely.
Hoping someone has one and can comment in detail on the quality, etc.
Me too!

I follow her in Instagram and see many videos/pictures of her sliders. They look really nice, fun, and cute but can't find ANY reviews of them online :sad:

Reactions: HiromiT
Me too!

I follow her in Instagram and see many videos/pictures of her sliders. They look really nice, fun, and cute but can't find ANY reviews of them online :sad:

Lol, Same! I have REALLY searched and can't find any info on the bracelet. I've read comments on her posts and even looked at the instagram pages of people who have purchased them but other then them saying they love it, there is no other info on it. I wonder if they would answer questions, especially regarding weight of bracelet in an email.
Other than a completely fake knockoff version I've seen on instagram there is nothing even comparable to it.
I'm holding out hope someone here has it and responds.

Reactions: HiromiT
Lol, Same! I have REALLY searched and can't find any info on the bracelet. I've read comments on her posts and even looked at the instagram pages of people who have purchased them but other then them saying they love it, there is no other info on it. I wonder if they would answer questions, especially regarding weight of bracelet in an email.
Other than a completely fake knockoff version I've seen on instagram there is nothing even comparable to it.
I'm holding out hope someone here has it and responds.

I'm hesitant to reach out to those on Instagram because I think she may have gifted some? I think at least to celebs.

I have one and absolutely love it.
I just ordered the slider with the mixed shape diamonds.

Awesome! How did you figure out your sizing? Do you think it's worth the investment? Is it a heavy piece of gold ~ meaning is it solid (compared to love bracelet).
I saw the new slider charms and they are adorable. The diamond ones are amazing. Sorry for all the questions ~ Any info you want to share is greatly appreciated! :smile:

Last edited:
I made an appointment in her office to insure proper sizing. My slider is much lighter than my Love bracelet, but definitely very substantial and Absolutely worth the investment.
My slider has my sons names with 3 round diamonds and I love it. Can’t wait to get my new one.

Reactions: JOJA
I made an appointment in her office to insure proper sizing. My slider is much lighter than my Love bracelet, but definitely very substantial and Absolutely worth the investment.
My slider has my sons names with 3 round diamonds and I love it. Can’t wait to get my new one.
Would love to see a pic! Some of her other bracelets equate an xs to a 16 love and a 17 to a small. Is that the case for the slider bangles?

Thank you for this info! Ugh, there is no way I will get to her showroom any time soon :sad:
Can I ask what your love bracelet size is and did you go with the same size for slider? This bracelet has been on my wishlist for so long now. Thank you for any info!