Stepdaughters First Coach!

very pretty. congrats. do u mind if i ask u the style number of it. thanks

She never got back to me, but my best guess is that it is the Medium Hampton Carryall. Which means the style number would be 11589. My guess is an educated guess because the pattern on the bag on the Coach website is exactly like my Stepdaughters purse in the picture I took.

That is an AWESOME first bag! And what great taste she has in bags...And designer bags...;)...Ahhh big sister needs a Coach too eh? She may have admired your bags quietly...But seeing her sister's...Made her cave...Glad that you now brought two more over to the COACH side of things...:tup:

That is an AWESOME first bag! And what great taste she has in bags...And designer bags...;)...Ahhh big sister needs a Coach too eh? She may have admired your bags quietly...But seeing her sister's...Made her cave...Glad that you now brought two more over to the COACH side of things...:tup:

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone, but it's all part of my plan for Total World Domination! Bwahahahaha.

She never got back to me, but my best guess is that it is the Medium Hampton Carryall. Which means the style number would be 11589. My guess is an educated guess because the pattern on the bag on the Coach website is exactly like my Stepdaughters purse in the picture I took.

I was wrong!

She just texted me back. The style number is 11062.

And so it begins......Coach obsession that is, at least she waited until she was 20 my daugher has been borrowing my bags since she was 14 and got her own Soho Hobo over the summer with her own money.

YEah on your first Coach, great chooice.