Step Up

1. Just watched Step Up and LOVED it! Now I'm a 28 y.o. married woman in love with a movie character! He was HOT :tender: !

2. he sure is one *sizzling HOT* guy! :tender: :blush:

[​IMG]

he used to model for Abercrombie and Fitch, Nautica, American Eagle Outfitters, and Emporio Armani. -- according to wikipedia.

3. That guy is gorgeous. He's in "She's the Man" and I fell in love with him on the spot. I just want to run my hands down his chest.

4. :graucho:Naughty Girl!:graucho:
    :roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. Thanks Twisted for my new background! :graucho:

6. Channing Tatum is drop dead gorgeous..I had alittle crush on him after watching She's the Man...so hot!!! I would love to see Step Up..but I don't want to go by myself, so I'll wait til it comes out on dvd. How old is he anyways?

Edit: Oh nevermind found some info on him..
    Channing Tatum (I)

7. ^ I don't think I want to know. =)

8. Oooh, hot! :graucho:

9. ^ He's actually older than I thought. 25...He always plays a younger high school kid so I thought he was no older than maybe 22. He's still a newbie...only have done maybe 2/3 leading roles.

10. ^ he was in Supercross. but he was a prick at that movie. but nonetheless oh so gorgeous *drool*

USCgerl - no prob :smile: i have step up wallpapers of him. if you want let me know, and i'll post it here. :yes: :graucho:

11. Yeah lets see some pics of this hottie!! He's filming w/ Ryan Phillippe, Flags of our Fathers. That movie looks & sounds pretty good.
    Phillippe, who stars as a soldier who refuses orders to return to Iraq after being sent home to Texas.
    [​IMG]

12. i realized the wallpapers that i have can't be attached since it's over the size limit. so anyways, here's where i got it - step up wallpapers :smile:

www.myspace.com/stepupmovie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice