Step into the STEP club!

I've just joined with my 07 Olive step....

ebay020.jpg

ebay021.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!!!

I know I know! Actually, you and I are TWINS! Jaune step for lil ol meeeeeh.

I can't get pics cause I'm leaving to Hawaii soon so my mind is on auto-pilot for work. But def when I get back.

I love it!

Yay for Jaune! Have fun on your trip to Hawaii! I am soo jealous. I need a long break from work.

Z&J, what a great looking step! I have to admit that the step is not my favourite style but yours looks delicious, slouchy and gorgeous. Congratulations.

Can you wear your steps on your shoulder? I'm more of a shoulder girl & want my hands free instead it holding a purse - less staining too when shoulder held.

Can the handles be stretched?

Can someone please measure the strap drop?

I also like the size - kinda like a north/south tote.

Please post more pics of you guys wearing it on your shoulders. Thanks so much!

Does it have the same drop as the Shopper (wc is discontinued, right)?

Last edited:
Can you wear your steps on your shoulder? I'm more of a shoulder girl & want my hands free instead it holding a purse - less staining too when shoulder held.

Can the handles be stretched?

Can someone please measure the strap drop?

I also like the size - kinda like a north/south tote.

Please post more pics of you guys wearing it on your shoulders. Thanks so much!

Does it have the same drop as the Shopper (wc is discontinued, right)?

Shoulder question: how big/tall are you? I'm 5' 3" and around 135 lbs, and I can barely wear it on the shoulder comfortably. I mean, I never would if it felt like this all the time.

Handles can be stretched I'm sure, but I have Jaune and due to it's thicker sturdier leather, it doesn't feel like it'll stretch for awhile.

Handle drop is: 5.5" to 6" (stretched approx) and do NOT measure the same as the Shopper which is longer. This bag isn't meant to be a shoulder bag, just put it that way.

im honestly liking the step.
can this bag hold folders for school etc?
Loads of ppl have either the violet or sapphire, and I may be one of them!

It can hold some folders for school, but no binders though. Maybe some magazines cause magazines are flimsy. But to hold a normal folder and other notebooks would be sort of strange.

Measurement from top to bottom of the body of the Step: 10"

Side to side in the middle body: 13"

Hey thanks, RERE

I'm 5'2, 130 lbs

I measured my strap drop earlier and my bags should be at least a 6 for a snug fit, 7 for a more comfy fit.

Why oh why did they discontinue the shopper!

Hey thanks, RERE

I'm 5'2, 130 lbs

I measured my strap drop earlier and my bags should be at least a 6 for a snug fit, 7 for a more comfy fit.

Why oh why did they discontinue the shopper!

Hi bailey! No worries... I'm around the same size as you, just a smidge taller. I've heard that the Step can be a shoulder bag but I don't truly see how. :P I'm a petite girl (I'm Asian), but not a skinny one. I've got some meat on my bones thank goodness.

If you're into shoulder bags, I'd say this one is not really the one for ya. The Shopper would be a dream if I could ever find one in a color that I like. :smile:

Same here. Asian too. Size large in esprit hehe.

I think Bal likes their bags handheld for everyone to see & not tucked under some arm.

Back to a city for me then.

Hope they're release longer straps for 09.

Thanks again!