Step Done

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got told by my SA that the step style has been 100% discontinued for Fall 2009. I know a while ago it was just a rumor on here, but confirmed now.:sad:

2. That's sad. I just recently discovered that style. I was lucky to get a brand new '07 in Vermillon and it's a great size.

3. Did they make 2008 Steps? I don't recall seeing any steps in the 2008 leathers but maybe I've just missed them..

I like the Step style too =(

4. Yup, I remember seeing ones in Turq and Magenta. Can't recall seeing any in 09 colors, though. This style is cute -- I really don't understand why Balenciaga discontinues certain styles and keeps others :shrugs: Some styles seemed perfectly fine (ex: Purse, Bowling, etc) but away they went...

5. There hasn't been a Step since 2008. I liked it, too.

6. I know sapphire was made and I have a black cherry. Also, amethyst was made for 2008.

7. Yes, they did 2008 and none in spring 2009, so it has already been gone for a season.

8. opps just sold my violet step! LOL

9. I like it on Hayden Panitierre, but not on myself. The bottom was too flat... oh well.

10. Just curious from what year to what year was the Step around for. I just purchased one yesterday, a Black '07.