Stella or sophia???

Which one do you enjoy more?

• Sophia

• Stella

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stella, for sure. I like that it has so much room and I am not crazy about the Sophias compartments. It seems too narrow. The Sophia is just too small for me. Others love it, though. I am a Stella fan. Love that bag.

Stella -- while the Sophia is a great bag (it's the perfect shape, with the perfect length shoulder strap with three divided sections inside), I find it a little too small and constricting to use on a daily basis.

The stella looks great whether you load it up and carry it as a tote or carry just the minimum so that it slouches and hugs your body. It can be carried on your arm or slung across your shoulder. It's iconic MJ.

I definitely think every fan of MJ should own a stella at some point in time!

(now trying to decide which color -- now THAT'S another poll!! :P)

pro's and cons to both:

stella:
:tup:
* large, roomy
* so-cool leather (2008 version) is lightweight, and has an optional crossbody strap
* has lots of room: great for travel or if you carry alot
:tdown:
* can be heavy if you get it in soft calf
* a lil too big sometimes
*lose stuff because it's very roomy

IMG_0999.jpg

sophia
* has 3 compartments on the inside
* orgnaized and compact
* single shoulder strap is comfortable
*sometimes it's not big enough
*the compartments can get annoying

IMG_9598.jpg

pro's and cons to both:

stella:
* large, roomy
* so-cool leather (2008 version) is lightweight, and has an optional crossbody strap
* has lots of room: great for travel or if you carry alot
* can be heavy if you get it in soft calf
* a lil too big sometimes
*lose stuff because it's very roomy

IMG_0999.jpg

sophia
* has 3 compartments on the inside
* orgnaized and compact
* single shoulder strap is comfortable
*sometimes it's not big enough
*the compartments can get annoying

IMG_9598.jpg
AHHHH! Thanks for the pictures and pros and cons! Very helpful. I now want them both for sure though! I am a big bag lady so the stella looks great, but I love the way the sophia hangs. Decisions, decisions!

sure thing. if you do go for a stella, i really do recommend the new so-cool leather. it's thinner than soft calf, but resembled like a glazed BBAG kinda...it's super light and very comfortable. it comes in the dark plum i pictured above, grey and a beige