Stella McCartney for Lesportsac!

ITA, way overpriced. I think Tokidoki was the ultimate for LSS range. At least there's some vachetta leather for the Tokidokis but the prices for Stella's are because she's a well known design. Period.

wow, they're much more expensive than tokidoki! i don't really like any of the prints or the bag styles available. they don't seem like something someone my age (college) would carry--i can see someone around my mom's age carrying it. i think i prefer more bold, colorful prints. the bunny is adorable though:heart:

the prints are awful! i love stella mccartney..but what was she thinking! her prices are way to high for lesportsac. and the prints!..they scream clearance rack at tj maxx to me. not good!

Cute stuff. I love the carryon case. But at $420 a pop, I think I can live without it.

I'm glad I got my tokidokis now. Before, I was thinking, OMG, I spent a lot of money on nylon bags. The prices on Stella's bags certainly puts things in perspective.

Maybe when it goes to the Outlets?

I had pre-ordered two of the Stella McC pieces in dirty pink and they came today. They are large and beautifully made. Yes, they were expensive, but everything with her name on it is. I am happier with them than I thought I would be.

I got the 22" carryon roller in dirty pink quilted, and the hobo handbag in dirty pink solid. The hobo seemed enormous with all the stuffing in it. It will make a good travel handbag, and together they will make a nice carryon pair.

I had pre-ordered two of the Stella McC pieces in dirty pink and they came today. They are large and beautifully made. Yes, they were expensive, but everything with her name on it is. I am happier with them than I thought I would be.

Can you post pictures of the hobo? I'd love to get that but I'm not sure about $350 for a lesportsac :confused1: I'd love to see a picture.