Stella McCartney flat sandal sizing?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
just curious if anyone has her sandals, how the sizing is? I found a pair I really like in a 36, which I guess is US sz6? I normally wear a 5.5-6 (9 inch insole). These are *really* strappy, so I can't have them big with this type of style or they'll be slipping all over the place....unfortunately no returns either. They are similar to these...would love any thoughts!
60086_in_l.jpg

Stella McCartney usually runs true to size with a neat fit rather than generous, and quite narrow too. I always stay true to my regular euro size with her shoes, including two pairs of flat sandals (neither pair are the ones you posted).
You should be OK in the 36 judging by your US size and the way her shoes typically fit, but no returns makes me cautious... :shrugs:

If the box says 36, that means euro 36 correct? I wish I could get the measurement from heel/toe to confirm but not likely. I tend to think the TTS36 would be better than going smaller due to what you said. Just concerned as this style doesn't have much to hold onto the foot. Thank you!

Stella McCartney box sizing is the Italian sizing, which I short hand to euro sizing (though it's not the same as french sizing!).
IT36 generally equates with a small US6.

Shame you can't get a measurement - too big sandals don't work at all.
If you're unsure maybe you should wait for something better?
Good luck anyway :smile:

shoes...if they are too big, the bottom of the feet would rub the shoes too much and that really hurt. i think shoes size is one thing that we can't compromise not to the look but comfort level.
from your description...i think those are the right size for you. GL!!