Stella McCartney bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all,

a few days ago I purchased this Stella bag online (please see attachments). I should receive it any day now and I'm so excited that I can't even sleep properly :nogood: I managed to bag a fantastic bargain too which makes the buy even more enjoyable!
    I am a huge animal lover and I adore Stella's work ethnics and products. The other reason I love Stella is because her bags rarely get replicated. Streets are full of fake Gucci's, LV's and Prada's, so my Stella will be extra special!
    I absolutely :heart: this bag, it will be perfect for the office every day. What do you guys think of the bag? Does any of you own a Stella bag and has it served you well? She doesn't use leather so I'm just wondering if I will be able to use the bag for years, as I would expect to because its price.

Thank yo very much for your time and I look forward to receiving your comments:graucho:

Love,
    Anchik :jammin:

Attached Files:

2. I am a veggie and animal lover as well, so I am always on the lookout for luxurious non-leather bags. I don't like pleather so finding ones that seem to be durable and high quality is a real challenge. I haven't actually owned a Stella McCartney bag because most of them seem to be faux leather, but the one you chose is one I had my eye on. It looks classy. Sorry I can't attest to the quality, but I will say it's a great looking bag and I hope it meets your expectations!

3. That's a really cute bag - I was eyeing it as well. I looked at a few Stella bags at Neiman Marcus and they did seem... hmm, light and maybe a little insubstantial for the price, but I am also a veggie and animal lover.

4. I have a patent hobo from her designer line and absolutely love it. Out of all my bags that one gets the most complements. One week about a month ago I was having a hard time and was rather rough with this bag and it didn't even get a scratch. I can't say enough about her bags. Your new one looks great!

5. Congrats on your new bag! It's beautiful!

What materials does she use?

6. She makes cute bags, some really look like leather, but she definitely doesn't use it.