Stella McCartney Addidas - run small?

1. I love the Stella line, but have yet to buy any because I've been told it runs very small - what size should I buy if I'm a size 6? The size L looks like it might fit, but it says for size 12/14 - but a friend of mine says it all runs really small - anyone have anything from this line that can tell me how it runs?
    Thanks!!

2. I'm a 6/8 and usually Large or xl fits me. I find most of these lines run really slim.

3. I love her Adidas line!! I bought pants and a top from the Adidas outlet and they ran a bit large--I tried on size medium shorts and they fell off my hips! I would normally be a 4, s/m -- I think the pants I bought are a medium and the top is a small--but I would have bought size small pants if they were in stock and normally I need medium or large for those kind of tight stretchy gym pants.

IMG_0889_stella.JPG IMG_0890_stella.JPG
  4. seems like tops run small, bottoms run true to generous IMO.

5. Thanks so much, this is relly helpful info -I ordered a large jacket and medium running tights - can't wait too get them!! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice