stella mcartney shoes

1. I have these in all white and they are so tight they hurt my feet :Push: I've only seen them on eBay recently. One of my favorite eBay sellers, theitalianconnection, has a few of these. They are great sellers but as they are located in Italy shipping might be a little high if you are in the US

2. Thanks for the info. I just checked they're items. It seems like he has a lot of those pairs. He's definetely an authentic seller right?

3. It's a she actually and she is really great, I trust her completely. I've bought a lot of shoes from her and they have all been authentic and perfect. Just be careful of the size, as I said they are pretty narrow and they don't have any give.

4. Okay, so i'm usually an 8.5 in shoes, do you think i should get a 9 instead?
    Thanks.

5. Shoesizes are always so tricky it's hard to answer. I'm also a 38.5 normally but I go up to 39 in Prada, Choo, Blahnik and from now on Stella.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice