Stella Mcartney Falabella...

Jun 13, 2006
HI I really like the New Stella Falabella with the Snakeskin and Pink Fluro but i have no Idea how this will wear..Does anyone have a Stella that they use everyday..? I would love to hear from you..!! Good Bad or Indifferent as I have my eye on a Celine too..!!!

Belle14

Jan 4, 2012
I really like the Falabella as well! I've been hoping for someone to start a thread about it or have some pictures to see what it's like when it's on. Anyone out there with Falabella experience?

intrigue

O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
FLA
I also love this style and am tempted to purchase one. I personally am favoring the foldover style. The material of the Falabella seems so delicate and thin. Has anybody found that the bags are durable (or not)? I have a tendency to carry my life in my bags!

Jun 13, 2006
Love to know.. Ask Stella and was told these bags Are for daily use..? They do seem delicate..ah decisions ... Celine Louis or Stella .. Going shopping on saturday..!

Jun 13, 2006
Love to know.. Asked stella and was told these bags Are for daily use..? They do seem delicate..ah decisions ... Celine Louis or Stella .. Going shopping on saturday..!

Ilovemiau

Jul 1, 2011
So cal where Else?
I got the bag as a present. But i dont like it at all.
The style is cute but for that Price getting a pleather is a joke. I m willing To Pay a Fortune for bags but Not on pleather.

Would i buy it for that amount? No.
The quality of the pleather is okay nothing really outstanding.
Fope that helps you.