Stefania mode italy

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
hello

Has anybody shopped stefania mode? I have found the bag I want in sale and contacted them. They have reserved for me and sent me a PayPal,invoice. Is this ok? I have never shopped this way before but presumably all ok through PayPal? Please let me know. TIA

Are they part of Farfetch? And legit? I saw a bag I liked at a great price--says import duties included. Items are new, and not fake? Do they only take Paypal? I suppose this would be safer than a credit card, anyway. Lots of questions, but hopefully you all will have answers for me. Thanks!!!

hello

Has anybody shopped stefania mode? I have found the bag I want in sale and contacted them. They have reserved for me and sent me a PayPal,invoice. Is this ok? I have never shopped this way before but presumably all ok through PayPal? Please let me know. TIA
Did you receive your bag? What is your opinion now?

I contaced them and they said that they are authorized dealers of all the brands they display on their website. also they are listed as authorized dealers for valentino on the website, is it advisable to buy prada saffiano bag from their website?

Hello! Has anyone from the US ever ordered directly from Stefania Mode (i.e. not through Farfetch)? I found a bag I wanted on their site at a really great price, but under their terms for shipping/customs I found this language: "NB: to receive goods in the US, the Consumer Protection Agency requires a valid social number or a Non-US Citizen Import Number - CBP Customs Border Protection Assigned Number. It takes about 10 business days to apply for and receive a CBP assigned number." I've never seen anything like this before, and I've ordered from several websites based abroad before (such as Matches)! What does this mean, and if I don't do anything except merely place an order, is there a chance i won't receive my item? Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Sorry to bring back an old thread. I believe the online store is now known as modes.com?

Wondering if anyone has any recent exerpience. At check out it does say all duties included, but doesn't actually give a break down, just want to make sure there won't be any other taxes when the parcel arrives. It also doesn't mention how much return would cost... is there return shipping fee + taxes and duties that will be charged?