Steel Sabrina (large) at outlet!

nac

Jul 1, 2009
I just called my local so-cal outlet and they have a few of the Sabrina's there. They have the large Steel Sabrina and Op Art ones.....so tempted to go check it out...:yahoo:

I just called my local so-cal outlet and they have a few of the Sabrina's there. They have the large Steel Sabrina and Op Art ones.....so tempted to go check it out...:yahoo:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my steel. I got it at the outlet as a final sale awhile ago (part of the carriage is missing). GO CHECK IT OUT!

I saw a steel sabrina at my outlet today. I saw quite a few sabrinas at the outlets...along with some juliannes. Alot of people have been spotting sabrina at there outlets today.

Oh of course they are gonna bust out the Sabrinas and Juliannes the weekend after I go. Plus there's the coupon this weekend too! Wah!

My Las Vegas outlet didn't have any large steel Sabrinas. They had Sabrinas, though in lime, ivory. Some IKATS. Other Madison stuff I'm not really into like the shoulder bags I guess and some big totes. I noticed that nobody was looking at them. They're only 30% retail.

I went to lancaster and they only brought out the sabrina and julianne if you ask to see them. At one point the guy from the stockroom had brought out 5-7 sabrinas for people to look at. These are the colors I remember. Leather in steel and carmel, ikat in gold and navy, op art in melon, brown, multi blue/brown/cream. There were other colors but only ones I can remember off the top of my head. Julianne in lavendar, carmel, and spect in green/cream/brown.

^^ Oh I love Camarillo! It's such a drive though! I know I'm there when we drive up the mountain and come back down again! HAHA!

I can't believe there are Sabrinas showing up at the outlets now! But what I really want is a Julianne. Has anyone seen her at their outlet?

^^ Oh I love Camarillo! It's such a drive though! I know I'm there when we drive up the mountain and come back down again! HAHA!

I can't believe there are Sabrinas showing up at the outlets now! But what I really want is a Julianne. Has anyone seen her at their outlet?
I got a lavender one today at Tuscola.