Steel Julianne!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought the parchment Julianne before the holidays but was waaaaaay too scared to use it (especially after receiving a $200 cleaning bill for a leather MJ bag!)

sooooo when I found out yesterday that the STEEL is now available I rushed to the store today to trade in my parchment Julianne for the STEEL one!

It was love at first sight :smile:

Interior is a fuchsia color....what color is it on the steel sabrina?

IMG_1609 (Large).jpg IMG_1610 (Large).jpg IMG_1611 (Large).jpg
  2. the steel sabrina has the same pink lining. I love Steel, it looks wonderful! Can you post some modeling pictures? I m too curious how the julianne in steel looks when worn.... :smile: Congratulations!

3. Congrats, the bag is BEAUTIFUL. I love the gorgeous pink lining!

4. you made a right decision...the parchment is very easy to get dirty and the steel one looks fabulous

5. I love the steel Julianne thanx for posting pics i hope my store has this bag I would love to get one but would like to pick one in IRl texture wise. Enjoy your new Bag I am sure you will!

6. I have the Sabrina in steel and the lining is the same gorgeous fuschia color. Somtimes I'm not sure if I like the bag because of the outside color or the inside color! Congrats, and you definitely traded up!

7. I love it:smile:...I'm thinking to trade my Espresso Julianne for this Lovely steel. Congrats for ur lovely Julianne

8. great choice

9. CONGRATS! I saw this IRL and it is an absolutely gorgeous bag, I mean it was really hard for me to put it down. Enjoy her :woohoo:

10. Thud. Love love it.

11. Congrats! It is so pretty!

12. The steel is gorgeous! Though I'm sorry that you returned your parchment one:sad:...I've been using mine for a while now, and sprayed her with apple rain & stain guard and I am so happy with the results...she still looks good as new! Though I TOTALLY get your fear to use her in the first place. The steel color looks like it wouldn't cause me much anxiety in that department.

I too would love to see some modeling pics of your gorgeous bag!:woohoo:

13. OOohhh, very nice. I steel looks awesome on the Julianne! Good choice!

14. Ooooh, stunning. That lining is :drool:-worthy and enough reason to buy the bag itself! Congrats!!

15. I'll try to post modeling pics tomorrow for you guys :smile:

I'm sooooo very excited about this bag. I was about to wait for the PUTTY to come out but since there is still no release date I got tired of waiting :smile:

Besides, I think I just like saying PUTTY more than anything haha

PUTTY is nice, but I think in the end I made the right decision with the steel :smile: