Steel and white gold or two tone?

EVIE1001

Mar 1, 2014
I'm trying to choose between the two Lady Datejust watches pictured. Both 31 size. Do you prefer the watch on the right or the left? I usually wear silver jewellery so the pink mother of pearl is more my usual style but the two tone is so stunning! Im having trouble deciding. Any opinions much appreciated thank you. Really want a watch that I can wear daily, not just for dress wear x_20170324_182509.JPG

Both are beautiful and it's really what your taste dictates--although the two-tone is more $$. I like the steel and white gold personally. Can't tell what the dial is on the two-tone, but of course you could get MOP on a two-tone watch.

Reactions: EVIE1001
I'm trying to choose between the two Lady Datejust watches pictured. Both 31 size. Do you prefer the watch on the right or the left? I usually wear silver jewellery so the pink mother of pearl is more my usual style but the two tone is so stunning! Im having trouble deciding. Any opinions much appreciated thank you. Really want a watch that I can wear daily, not just for dress wear xView attachment 3646884

That pink mother of pearl on the left is gorgeous! I'd go with that one. I also think it's easier to wear as an everyday watch.

Last edited:
Hi bagloves, here's a pic of me wearing the two tone with batons and silver dial. My skin tone is fair and silver dial looks better on me than champagne.... View media item 2278
I think they would both complement your skin tone-did you find that one stood out to you in the store? You mention that you generally wear silver- Do you ever mix metals or is most of your collection silver/stainless? Also are you only looking at the pink MOP or would you consider the white MOP or a silver or rhodium dial? Again I don't think you can go wrong with either-they both look wonderful. Best of luck in your decision!

I just tried the two-tone one on in this store on Saturday and it's absolutely gorgeous. I tend to mix my metals when wearing jewelry but my wedding ring is set in yellow gold so it paired better than the steel and white gold. Hope that helps.

Last edited: