Steamed at Hermes..in a good way! Short Reveal

Sinatra- Beautiful bag! The color is so vibrant!!! Do you find the Silky Pop to be be a durable tote? Does she hate the rain or snag easy? Looking for an easy to pack tote/diaper bag for Spring/Summer travels...

Tillie46 I am so amused by your ALL CAPS REVEAL NARRATION. So dramatic in a good way. Sinatra, love the print. Will you use it as a purse or hidden in your main bag for "shopping" finds?

Congradulation ! What a gorgeous silky pop ! I love it. Oh, my, one more thing on the wish list ! "smitten", "besotted" ... just sound beautifully ! Thanks for sharing and taking action pix.

Congradulation ! What a gorgeous silky pop ! I love it. Oh, my, one more thing on the wish list ! "smitten", "besotted" ... just sound beautifully ! Thanks for sharing and taking action pix.

Oh yes, I totally agree with annelovepuggy, smitten and besotted are my favorite words from the dictionary!! :P

And Congrats Sinatra, such a beautiful design for a silky pop!

Hi Sinatra,

I KNOW about being to close to H. I work 2 blocks away from one. It's so dangerous, but fun. Back to your new bag, its gorgeous, really perfect on you.

BTW, good luck with the storm tomorrow.