Steak Houses

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm looking for a nice Steak House in the OC area...which means Lawry's is outta the picture...:crybaby:

HmM... Ruth's Chris, Morton's, or Flemings? I can't go to a too much of a PishPosh place kuz it's gona be a bday gathering...

Also, what are your SIDE ORDER MUST HAVES when eating steak??!! :drool:

mine...*Cowboy Ribeye with asparagus n garlic mashed potatoes*

2. must have sauteed spinach or asparagus, also the mushrooms are always excellent w/ steak!

3. ^ mmm I love asparagus!

4. asparagus... and mashed potatoes for me.. although being filipino, i would prefer rice.. hehe

5. I hear Ruth's Chris is quite good..
    I can't eat my steak without some mushrooms!

6. Ruth's Chris in Beverly Hills is my favorite. I'm not a big eater so their Petit Filet Mignon is the perfect size for me. They serve it sizziling in melted butter! I agree that mushrooms are great with steak, as well as mashed potatoes, and I like any kind of green veggies with it.....

7. I :heart: Morton's for steak! Have tried it around the US and it's consistantly good. You should save room for their fabulous souffle. Really, when I go there I have their yummy Cosmo, bread, steak and a souffle. I usually don't order a side because I want to save room for dessert. Heaven I tell ya... Of course I'd be a million pounds heavier if I went as often as I like. :yahoo:

Not a big fan of Ruth's Chris... I had it in FL (I think it was there...) and wasn't too happy with my steak.

8. Of the chain restaurants, I love Outback Steakhouse. They usually cook my steak perfectly. For sides, I love sweet potatoes and gin & tonics.

9. I think Ruth's Chris is the best but the Godiva cake at Mortons is to die for.... It's warm with gooey Godiva chocolate in the middle. Mmmmm......... I take customers out for dinner all the time so I have frequented all of them far too often:smile:

By the way OP, your doggie looks just like mine. What kind is it?

10. He's a Maltese! :love: of course that was taken while he was still a puppy~ hehe

**oh...and THANK YOU sooo much for your input!!! Making me HUNGRRY!!! :nuts: :drool:

11. WOOO THANKS!!! this one I'll definitely make note of to go next time!!! :nuts:

12. Ruths Criss is amazing.

13. I just made my aviater my maltipoo. The other maltipoo (her sister) is pure white and is the one that looks like yours. I just brought her home a week ago so I haven't taken any pictures yet. You're right.... all of this talk is making me hungry too.:drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice